Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Medium Work Route with Shortcut

This bike route to work takes me through Arastradero Open Space Reserve. This year I have only ridden the route with the Alpine shortcut. The ride takes about an hour at a strong pace. Two quick but steep climbs make the ride good for training even given its short length.


Since last year, they've repaved many of my common routes. Especially improved is the Ellen Fletcher bike boulevard that I take home from work. All last year I had to worry about flat tires, hidden potholes, and a generally jarring ride on a road supposedly designed for bikers.

With the weather getting up to the 80s, my whole house now a fan of cycling, and increasing time pressure to get ready for the AIDS ride, I hope to get out a lot more in the coming weeks.

No comments: